Rules of Survival game will go through another next update launched on December 6th by the development team. This update will solve a lot of popular issues that the players usually experience in the game, also, it will concentrate on adding some new content, features, along with adjustments in terms of graphics, UI, gameplay, etc. Before you read the new update, you need to find out the maintenance times in different areas.
- UTC: 07:00 AM – 09:00 AM, Dec. 06, 2017
- PST: 11:00 PM, Dec. 05 – 01:00 AM, Dec 06. 2017
- AST: 03:00 AM – 05:00 PM, Dec 06. 2017
- CCT: 15:00 – 17:00, Dec 06, 2017
The period of time is just estimation, and there is a high possibility for it to take longer.
No need to worry about the duplicate items from the supply boxes. You are able to exchange them to obtain brand new items right after the next update.
- The friendly fire won’t in the game anymore because it was removed.
- Reduced M4A1, 1R15, and AKM ranged damage a little bit.
- The efficiency of aim assist was reduced.
- Strongly increased the blast radius of hand grenades. Also, the throw indicator had an optimization.
- You can’t use the pistol shot sound indicator in the game anymore because it was removed.
- The duo and squad points in ranked games were somewhat changed.
- Already made an optimization to the lobby in order to reduce lag.
Already added a top-up feature to the game! If you want to use it, you have to download the game from your store again. Don’t forget to link the account first if you are about to delete the current client. For those who can top up easily, they can totally get more diamonds. The diamonds are only used when you don’t have sufficient gold.
Crowbar and frying pan are all two new melee weapons that were included in the game. If you keep a melee weapon, you will move at the same movement speed.
Already included Warwolf in the supply box pool.
Sounds and graphics
- Made some optimizations to the bicycle and sound effects.
- When you launch your attack to the rivals, you can’t trigger the pain sound effect. However, the sound will still emit when somebody attacks you back.
- The action sounds emit when using meds.
- Already fixed the disabler of 3D touch. Go to settings to turn it on again if you want to use it.
- When you are in the touch screen mode, you won’t trigger shooting if you tap “open the door” and “pick up”.
- Included the number marks on teammate so they can figure out the zone of their teammates.
- Solved a bug when the battle results didn’t display the information of the teammates who had already given up midway.
- Made an improvement to the chat function of the lobby. Sending messages in the lobby will have a cooldown time now.
- The survivors could be trapped at several locations, but now all of those locations were improved.
- Solved a bug causing the aim assist to be set off without weapons.
- Repaired a problem causing the rating errors to be shown up in the battle results.
- Repaired a big making some low shrubs obstruct the survivors from moving.
- Fixed a problem making your character create several mistakes when they already abandoned throwing a grenade.
- Made some alterations to UI and buttons on Samsung S8 device.
- Solved an issue causing you to see a blocky object when you are getting on the plane.
- Removed and solved some uncommon flashes that you saw when you boarded the plane.
- Fixed the hair of female character to make sure that it won’t have any black spots on anymore.