New update of Rules of Survival game is available for all players to check out! It will come out on Jan 4, 2018, with a lot of new things and further improvements included. You should explore all of them to see how much the game was enhanced. There will be a list of maintenance times for different zones too.
- UTC: 07:00 AM – 09:00 AM, Jan. 4, 2018
- PST: 11:00 PM, Jan 3 – 01: 00 AM, Jan 4, 2018.
- AST: 03:00 AM – 05:00 AM, Jan. 4, 2018.
- CCT: 15:00 – 17:00, Jan 4, 2018
- JST: 16:00 – 18:00, Jan 4, 2018
The completion time displayed above is just an approximation. It may take longer!
- Added a helmet to the game during a match, and it’s not equipped with a headwear anymore. Now you can put on a hat and helmet simultaneously.
- The movement of your character and the surface performance consumption were greatly optimized.
- Introduced a patch for the discovered X-ray hack.
- Now you can check out a new vehicle speedboat! Take control of it to ride above the sea into the playfield.
- Molotov Cocktail is a new throwable item. Feel free to snatch and use it on the battleground. It will blow up into dangerous flames on the ground where you threw it. If the rivals are in that scope of fire, they will soak burned damage. Then, the fire will stamp out by itself.
- Upgraded the bicycle! With a back seat, two players can ride it easily now.
- You can see a new “Stat” page in the Data part. With this new one, you can totally check the rank info and many statistics of the in-game performance very easily.
- The game now contains some new items too, like weekly pass and monthly pass.
- Attached Simple mode to the game, and this is considered as a special matchmaking mode. Some players’ mobile devices won’t support the grass graphics. If you are in that case, you will be put into this mode automatically. Also, the mode doesn’t consist of any grass. But you can still obtain the same rewards.
- The M14EBR’s automatic fire mode isn’t available in the game anymore. A 3-round burst mode is now a replacement for it.
- New skills were included in the zombie mode. Included the balance adjustments for the Zombie HP and attack damage.
- The new setting was included in the game. With this setting, the player’s device will vibrate when they take damage. Go to the Settings menu to activate this option.
- When you are defeated, the camera will still appear in the zone of the death.
- The vehicle collision effects underwent an optimization. They will bring you more physically accurate defense from the bullets.
- The tapping sound effect in the lobby, the store, and other interfaces were much enhanced.
- Made an enhancement for the item durability indicator in the battle interface.
- The ranks were improved too. You will understand them more easily now.
- Included a mark of mode in the battle result interface.
- If you press the jump button, you will change your position instantly from going prone to standing up.